Oma runoni, my own poem


This moment is not just
the end of one story, but
the beginning of a new one.
Even better.
Start towards the future
that you will find
when you turn around.
Before that,
be sad, hate, be disappointed and cry.
That is legitimate.
Women, men, all people cry.
Let everything come out
so that you can give new moments of joy
and happiness to fill your heart again.
-Viltsumari-

Kommentit

Kannustava runo <3
Ihanaa keskiviikkoa sinulle Viltsu!
Kiitos Outi. Hyvää keskiviikontaita sinullekin. :)
Anonyymi sanoi…
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write related to here.
Again, awesome web log!